- Important Dates
- Submission: Nov. 4, 2019
- Conference:Dec. 18-20, 2019
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 15-20 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell Phone: 0086-18101720867
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- WeChat: 18101720867
- ICCIVIL2019, ICEEES2019 and ICAUP2019 Were Successfully Held During Dec. 18-20, 2019 in Hangzhou, ChinaDec. 26, 2019
- Weather Forecast of Hangzhou, China during the ConferenceDec. 9, 2019
- Dr. Yahia M. Al-Smadi Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceNov. 25, 2019
- The Conference Will be Held at Four Points By Sheraton Hangzhou BinjiangNov. 13, 2019
- ICCIVIL2019 Will Be Held Together with ICEEES2019 and ICAUP2019 at the Same VenueNov. 11, 2019
- Dr. Zhongkun Zhang Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceOct. 25, 2019
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Nov. 4, 2019Aug. 20, 2019
- ICCIVIL2018 Were Successfully Held During Dec. 17-19, 2018 in Xi’an, ChinaDec. 20, 2018
- ICCIVIL2019 Call for PapersSept. 20, 2018
2019 4th International Conference on Civil Engineering (ICCIVIL2019) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in fields of civil engineering, including hot issues such as construction engineering, surveying and waste water management.
2019 4th International Conference on Civil Engineering (ICCIVIL2019) has been held in Hangzhou, China during Dec. 18-20, 2019. Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and one of the seven ancient capitals of China. It was described by Italian traveler Marco Polo as the finest and most luxurious city in the world. The West Lake scenic area contains over 60 cultural relic sites and several attractions of natural beauty. Hangzhou is also a good place to visit a tea plantation. In addition to the picturesque West Lake and Longjing Tea, Hangzhou is also widely renowned for its silk. It will be the third Chinese city to host the Asian Games in 2022. Hangzhou is also the headquarter of the Alibaba Group, the world's largest online B2B portal and China's largest website in terms of market value.
2019 4th International Conference on Civil Engineering (ICCIVIL2019) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.